Campaigns are one-time marketing outreaches sent when you want to engage your customers at a specific time for a particular purpose, such as an event, promotion, sale, or new launch. Our campaign scheduling system allows clients to build a text messaging campaign in advance and schedule it for a precise time.
Creating One-Time Campaigns
Follow the steps below to begin a one-time campaign:
- Click Campaigns from the menu on the left on your ReSci SMS dashboard.
- Click the +Create one-time Campaign.
- Enter a campaign name and then click Next. We recommend adding the month and date followed by a descriptive name.
- Select the Subscriber Segment that you want to reach and then click Next.
- Enter your SMS Message Text. Other optional elements include a link, a GIF, or an image. Then click Next.
- Select a a time to send your message.
- (Optional) Click Send Test to send a test message.
- Click Schedule to start the campaign.