Drip campaigns are a tried-and-true method of converting visitors into customers, educating customers about your brand, and delivering content exactly when you want to. With drip campaigns, you can set it and forget it!
Drip campaigns are not required but are highly recommended, especially for subscription businesses or transaction/subscription combination businesses.
Create a Drip Campaign
Follow the steps below to begin a new drip campaign:
- Click Drips from the menu on the left on your ReSci SMS dashboard.
- Click the +Create drip campaign.
- Enter a campaign name and then click Next. We recommend adding the month and date followed by a descriptive name.
- Click Add filter to select your trigger for the drip campaign. When a subscriber performs the selected action, it will automatically trigger the drip campaign. Then click Next.
- (Optional) Click Add filter to select the subscriber segment(s) that you want to reach and segment(s) that you want to exclude with the campaign and then click Next.
- Click +Message and +Delay to create your Drip campaign messaging.
- (Optional) Click Send Test to ensure the drip looks good.
- Click Publish Campaign to start the campaign.