Hosting images with ReSci is a standard feature built into our template editor. You can use those images directly in your drag-and-drop template builder emails, or use the hosted image links in HTML emails.
- Navigate to the Emails page by clicking Cortex from the menu on the left, and then click Emails.
- Select the email that you would like to update by choosing Edit from the drop-down arrow or create a new email by using the New email button on the top right.
- Click on one of the image spaces in the drag-and-drop template, or drag a new image from the "Content" tab into the email.
- Select Change image or click Browse on your image block.
- Choose how you want to host the image:
- Upload - Click Upload to select a file from your PC.
- Import - Click Import to select an image from the web by entering the image URL, or from one of your social media accounts, like Facebook or Google Photos. If you choose a social media account, you'll first need to connect to it by entering in your credentials before selecting a photo.
- Select your image by clicking the Insert button on the right.
- Copy your image URL from the “Content” panel. This link is static and universal and you can use it to insert the image in other email templates or direct link the image elsewhere. You can also edit your image by clicking the Edit image button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.