Emotive enables eCommerce businesses to scale 1:1 relationships through conversational text messaging. For mobile traffic, integrating Emotive with ReSci Lead Capture allows you to easily drive new leads and engage subscribers through Emotive’s conversational interface.
- Start by creating a web link in your Emotive account. In the sidebar, click the “Signups” link to open the sub-menu, then click Signup Flows.
- Click the New Signup Flow button to create a new flow.
- Select the Web Link to create a URL that will allow you to collect signups through ReSci Lead Capture boxes.
- Fill in the details for your offer and click the Create button.
- If everything was entered correctly, you’ll see a popup with the web link you just created. Use the Copy button to save it to your clipboard.
- Log into your Cortex account, click "Lead Capture" from the left navigation and create a new box from the Themes button.
- Since your subscribers will need to tap the link you just created to activate the Emotive flow, we suggest selecting a box type that prominently features a link as the call-to-action. In this example, we’ll use a box to Promote a Sale, which is ideally suited to this situation.
- Select a theme and modify it to fit your needs. In the editor, click the call-to-action button you’d like to assign to this link and paste the URL from your clipboard into the Redirect URL box.
Clicking the link provided by Emotive prompts your mobile device to send an SMS text. If you click this link on your desktop browser, it will attempt to open an application to send an SMS, but will most likely fail. To provide the best possible experience for your customers, set a condition to only show these popups if the user is on a mobile device.
- To do this, click the “Conditions” item in the left column and click the Edit Conditions button.
- In the popup, click the Add Conditions Button.
- Then click the Add New Rule button.
- Click the “Choose a property…” input field to access the dropdown. Scroll down to the “Device” section and select Device Type.
- This should default to “Phone” but, if not, select it from the available options.
- Click Save and close the box. Your ReSci Lead Capture box can now be used as normal, and it will only show up for customers using a mobile device. Test the integration from your mobile device to confirm it works as expected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.