Your Facebook Lead Ads are all set up, and your new leads are being synced to ReSci's CDP. Now what?
- Target users with a specific message
- Block Facebook Lead Ad users from receiving Welcome Email
- Target specific welcome messages to specific form IDs
Target users with a specific message
|Important: If you are looking for how to setup Facebook Lead Ads with ReSci, click here.|
All users coming from a Facebook Lead Ad will have a registration source of "Facebook Lead Ad". Additionally, we also sync
ad_id, which is also available for filtering.
You can find your form ID on your forms library and hovering over one of your forms:
More info on form IDs and ad IDs are available from Facebook's article.
Block Facebook Lead Ad users from receiving Welcome Email
By default, all new users from Facebook Lead Ads are eligible to receive an instant Welcome email from Cortex. If you would like to block Facebook Lead Ad users from receiving your Welcome emails:
- Go into each email and set up a rule (step 3, advanced tab):
- Then set a rule for "registration source not equal to Facebook Lead Ad":
- And then save that rule in each of your emails where you would not like your Facebook Lead Ad users to get the email.
Target specific welcome messages to specific form IDs
If you would like to target specific Welcome messages to specific form IDs or ad IDs, you can:
- Set those fields as rules.
- Use the specific ID from Facebook.
So for example, if form ID 12345 was a Lead Ad on a form associated with blue widgets, you can send a specific Welcome email to users of that form with blue widget content.
This registration source, form ID, and ad ID, are also a part of your standard segmentation, so you can create segments under your Smart Segments to manage these users across their customer lifecycle.
There are a multitude of strategies you can use to nurture your valuable leads with Cortex's powerful automation. Reach out to your Client Success Manager or email@example.com with any questions!