Acquisition is always a top priority for any marketing organization.
Marketers may refer to this as a “Welcome and Activation” series. Using ESP drag and drop tools, these series can quickly become rule-heavy, inflexible, and needlessly complex. You can control our Artificial Intelligence engine to do things in a better, simpler, and more scalable way.
Our models will quickly figure out which new users to nurture vs which to push for a purchase, and will entice your customers to engage and purchase at a higher rate. So get your Top of the Funnel program up and running!
How This Works
- Start with our transactional Welcome email to instantly introduce new signups to your brand.
- After your Welcome email, users who still have not purchased yet are still New to your Brand. This template should speak to your company vision and values. Introduce some members of your team, or include educational videos or blogs.
- For users who still have not purchased, New and High Intent and New and Low Intent splits your users by ReSci's predictive lead scoring, so you can address these users differently based on your business goals.
- For users who still seem disengaged, they likely Need Nurturing. Template content should include testimonials, product reviews, anything that educates on your products. Enable our predictive product recommendations and incentives.
- Those users who are very engaged, are likely Ready to Buy. Include calls to action to entice a purchase in this template, and enable our predictive product recommendations and incentives.
- Adding triggers for Cart Abandon and Browse Abandon will capture all those users who didn’t go through with a purchase by leaving something in their cart or browsing a product on site, respectively. No need to add incentives, as customers will often convert without one (and you don’t want to train your customers to wait for a discount). Absent any other eligible stages, Cortex will make attempts at Cart and Browse Abandon for a maximum of seven days before giving up, while following the user interval distribution mentioned above. If the user has another Cart or Browse Abandon in the future, they will receive the trigger again, assuming our algorithms determine that is the optimal choice at that time.
 Note the Needs Nurturing stage can send indefinitely if no other actions are eligible, so multiple subject lines, multiple email templates, making merge tag content prominent and towards the top of the email template are recommended.
 Ready to Buy can send indefinitely if no other actions are eligible, so multiple subject lines, multiple templates, making merge tag content prominent and towards the top of the email template are recommended.
Article is closed for comments.