Want to capitalize on all those users who are ready to buy and maximize your conversion rate? How about getting more people into that Ready to buy state? This stage will focus on getting users into the conversion funnel.
How it Works
- For users who still seem disengaged, they likely Need Nurturing . Template content should include testimonials, product reviews, anything that educates on your products. Enable our predictive product recommendations and incentives.
- Those users who are very engaged, are likely Ready to Buy. Include calls to action to entice a purchase in this template, and enable our predictive product recommendations and incentives.
- Adding triggers for Cart Abandon and Browse Abandon will capture all those users who didn’t go through with a purchase by leaving something in their cart or browsing a product on site, respectively. No need to add incentives, as customers will often convert without one (and you don’t want to train your customers to wait for a discount). Absent in any other eligible stages, Cortex will make attempts at the Cart and Browse Abandon for a maximum of seven days before giving up, while following the user interval distribution mentioned in the Summary section. If the user has another Cart or Browse Abandon in the future, they will receive the trigger again, assuming our algorithms determine that is the optimal choice at that time.
- For those users who make a purchase, make sure to provide a Follow Up message after their purchase, as this is a long term play for lifetime value after winning them back! This is a good opportunity to send more product info, collect feedback, and use our predictive incentives and product recommendations.
- The Price Drop trigger is a simple but powerful stage. Based on our predictive product affinity models, we will look for price drops on items we predict your customers are interested in, and send them auto-notifications. No need to use incentives here, but feel free to add other product recommendations to see if your customers might be interested in something else.
 Note the Needs Nurturing stage can send indefinitely if no other actions are eligible, so multiple subject lines, multiple email templates, making merge tag content prominent and towards the top of the email template are recommended.
 Ready to Buy can send indefinitely if no other actions are eligible, so multiple subject lines, multiple templates, making merge tag content prominent and towards the top of the email template are recommended.