Our Magento 2 integration pulls "do_not_recommend" values based on settings in your Magento Admin. This article describes how to toggle the "do_not_recommend" field values for your items.
The field value is set on a per-item basis and can be updated in the Magento 2 Admin as follows:
- Go to Catalog > Products.
- Once on the product list, select the product you would like to update and click Edit.
- On the selected product's settings screen, switch 'Resci Recommend' to Yes or No.
- Resci Recommend = No - Sets
do_not_recommendto ‘1’. The item will not be eligible for product recommendations in Cortex.
- Resci Recommend = Yes - Sets
do_not_recommendto ‘0’. The item will be eligible for product recommendations in Cortex.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.