Download and install Cyberduck or another FTP client
Bookmark your FTP login
- Click on the "create new bookmark" button.
- Fill in your bookmark details:
- Change drop down to "SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol).
- Server - Change the server from "ftp" to "sftp."
- Port - Change the port to "22."
- Username and Password - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or your CSM for your username and password.
- Check the box "Add to Keychain."
- Click Connect.
Import your file
- Format your file for FTP import.
- Upload your file by either dragging them into the upload queue or selecting "Upload."
- Ensure that your files are sitting in the "uploads" folder and are not uncategorized, or in archive, qa, or exports.
- Wait for "upload was processed successfully" email. Refresh to see if file has been picked up (it will disappear, files are picked up approx. once per hour).
Please sign in to leave a comment.