If your lightbox isn’t showing up as expected, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue.
- Make sure you have assigned a condition to the lightbox
Your lightbox is unable to fire if it doesn’t know when and where it should show up. There are two ways to add a condition.
You can do so from the list of lightboxes in your account:
Or from within the lightbox editor:
- Make sure your lightbox is turned on and published
You’ll see an On/Off button to the far right of the list of lightboxes. Make sure it’s switched to On. If there isn’t a green checkmark to the right of the On/Off button, make sure you publish the lightbox as well.
- If you’re using Google Tag Manager, make sure you set your lightboxes to fire on both the HTTP and HTTPS version of the page.
Need more help? After you have done all the above and the lightboxes were showing up before, but they aren’t showing up now, try the following steps:
- If you have session-based rules or are using master rules, try testing the process in an incognito window.
- Check for conflicting rules and change any that you find.
If you tried these steps and it still doesn't work, or if you’d like our help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll help you get up and running in no time!