It is possible for users to get repeat messages if their behavior suggests sending the same lifecycle stage email. Typically a user will no longer be part of a particular lifecycle stage after 7 days. We suggest creating multiple templates and subject lines to reduce occurrences of users getting the exact same email.
Articles in this section
- What Happens When I Upload Users?
- Smart Blast vs Promotional Blast
- How to export users from MailChimp
- How to export users from Klaviyo
- States of Customer Churn
- What Are Parent and Child Items?
- Are You a Super User?
- How do I prevent certain users from receiving Cortex emails?
- Who will receive emails from Cortex?
- Can a user exist in multiple stages at once?
Please sign in to leave a comment.